Title: Chapter Associate/Chapter Outreach and Growth Associate
Reports to: Director of Strategic Partnerships
Outreach & Growth Strategies
- Assist in the development and execution of outreach strategies to expand Brighter Dawns Chapter Development Program
- Work with students to implement chapter capacity development
- Initiate contact with Chapter Officers at least twice a month
- Record notes of contact
- Follow-up with Chapter Officers to ensure Chapter sustainability
- Collaborate with national student leaders to recruit new local Chapters
- Other duties as assigned
- Report to the Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Serve as a liaison between the Executive Team and Chapter Officers
- Provide notes of contact and communication to Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Connect Chapters with the tools and resources needed to successfully manage and grow a chapter
- Develop and manage relationships with Chapter officers and school staff
- Track Chapter application and affiliation process
- Track financial progress of Chapters
- Provide input and analysis on current Chapter capacity and sustainability needs.
- Assist in developing content for program materials and announcements to be distributed to Chapters
- Ability to interact effectively with diverse groups and build meaningful relationships.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills; detail-oriented.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Access to a personal phone line and internet
Please fill out this form if you are interested.